Who is Rachael?
- I’m an avid learner and student of life.
- I love life & living life.
- I enjoy sharing the things I’ve learned with people.
- I love to travel and it’s my dream to travel to space in this lifetime.
- I welcome new and exciting challenges. If it excites me or scares me, I’ll most definitely do it.
- Some of my favorite activities: Tennis, Yoga, Surfing, Cooking, Laughing and many more!
- My most favorite kitchen gadget: Chopsticks
- My most favorite cartoon when I was a kid: Tom & Jerry (LOL)
- I love Quotes.
What is “Valued Action. Valued Living.” ?
Valued Action. Valued Living. – Living your life based on what is important to you – your values.
It is extremely important to execute your decisions based on what you value, because the process will help you develop confidence in your future decision making, teach you to take full responsibility, accountability, and ownership of your actions, and develop maturity and wisdom, which you can share with others.
“…valued action and valued living. The idea here is making some of the most important decisions in life is based on your values and then acting on those decisions. It’s obvious to you that if you do, you can’t go wrong. It doesn’t mean that those decisions will always lead to fruition–but it does mean that you can live with the consequences: you move through the world based on what is important to you.” – Chris West
Why am I writing “Valued Action. Valued Living.”?
- To help people ask questions about life & living, evaluate their own lives, discover their values, and encourage them to act on their values. Note: Values vary from one person to the next, and there is never a right or wrong value. Just focus on what you value and who you strive to become.
- To remind people that they always have options. Note: Not choosing is also an option.
- To share the things I’ve learned from my life with others. I hope that my readers can benefit from my mistakes and lessons of life.
- To learn from others. Please share your comments.
- To contribute to humanity.
If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. – Chinese Proverb